Hi there,

i want to create a document which will be completed by using text modules.
For this i would like to select these text modules (simple tiddlers)  bei
using a checkbox. If the checkbox for the selected tiddler  is activated,
the tiddler appears in my "main document"

for example:

I have to write an offer:
An offer contains of different services, delivery conditions, terms of
payment etc.

For each of this issues I define separate tiddlers containing different or
modified content.
maybe there are 5 different tiddlers for terms of payment, for example:
Payment within 5 days, Payment within 30 days, etc.
If the offer has date of payment within 30 days I select the tiddler
"Payment within 30 days" by using the checkbox

The result is a finished offer/ document with is composed of all selected
tiddlers in the selected order.

Do you have any idea?

Greetings
uwe