Hi Holger

I need a wysiwyg-Editor for tw. I tried to install ckeditor by myself, but
couldn't get it to work, so I was very glad to find a prebuild-package at
the bottom of http://tiddlywiki.com/#Examples.

> I downloaded and extracted the package from
> http://xn--mns-ula.dk/TW/tw265CKeditor.zip, but it doesn't work: when I
> click "edit", I only see the default wikitag-editor.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Can anybody help me, please?

I'm the one who is responsible for this updated package - and I must
confess - it doesn't work anymore. :-(
I guess it is due to the increasing/tightening security in browsers, which
affect everything that has to do with local file i/o permissions from a
browser...

@Jeremy will you *please* delete the link from tiddlywiki.com?

Something that I have yet to explore is if it's possible to load
fck/ck-editor when running TWS (a very clever serverapplication which uses
node.js (very small footprint)) -
I guess it is...

If I make it work I will post my results here...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson