Thanks a LOT!! I used the info you supplied (great explanation!) to
make the following version. I expanded the concept slightly when I saw
the first set of results to display the DateTimestamps as tiddler
links.
The workunit version:
<<autoRefresh>><<forEachTiddler
where 'tiddler.tags.contains(context.inTiddler.title)'
sortBy 'tiddler.title'
write '"[[" +tiddler.title+"]] - "+tiddler.text+"\n"'>>
The Date Summary version (which also has the tag 'status'; note the
exclusion to prevent recursion):
<<autoRefresh>><<forEachTiddler
where 'tiddler.title.contains(context.inTiddler.title) && !
tiddler.tags.contains ("status")' sortBy 'tiddler.title'
write '"[["+tiddler.title+"]] - "+tiddler.tags+" - "+tiddler.text
+"\n"'
begin '" Date/Time - WorkUnit - Description \n"'>>