Hi Guy,

It seems that you are pretty close in getting it working. And I have to admit,
it is really complex, the whole syncing stuff. But we have to work within the
limitation of TW. - Anyway, just to recap how the syncing works. There are 3
data sources:

* ios with its internal store
* TW with the empty.html or equivalent
* And the xml file that we store on Dropbox, which is an intermediate format

The important thing is, that iOS and the browser point at the right location
for the sync, there is no need for you to copy manually data. On iOS this is
done implicitly within the project structure. For tiddlywiki you need to point
the plugin to the right location. For the default project this is the root
dropbox folder and for a project, this is [dropbox-folder/tiddlyNotes]. And the
rest should be automatic, if projectname = name of the tiddlywiki file.

Hope this helps,
 Sabine