Thanks very much for this suggestion - I tried this, and it is... OK... but
not quite what I had in mind...!

I have a nice background wallpaper, so I'd like an actual gap between the
separate tiddlers/pages so that the wallpaper shows through separating the
pages more completely...

Any thoughts?

Dickon