Hello Tobias,

As per your suggestions so far. [1]
The only thing that bothers me a bit is the options tab on the
sidebar...which looks off.
Not perfect but getting there.

Look for the "tags" tab and click on systemTheme.
On the systemConfig look for the TspaceUserConfigPlugin.
The theme template idea came from MPTW website [2]

Julio
[1]  http://tsmock.tiddlyspot.com/
[2]  http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/