Yeah, I'm not crazy about cookies as a final solution.  This was more of a
quick and dirty fix so that I could test things out until I found something
better...

Do you have a recommended method for storing metadata like this? In a
shadow tiddler or in a hidden tiddler field perhaps?

By-the-way, I got your note about sending developer-related content to the
other group. I'll be sure to do this for future threads (I'm not sure what
to do about threads that I've already started here though..)

Best,
-Adam