Thanks Tobias! I didn't know there were other slice formats.

@psd or coredev
in deed very minor... but still it's at the very tw.com site:
your tiddler at http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerSlicing
has some errors in the complex slicing demo, ie. the code example doesn't
match the rendering example with regards to what are table rows and some
italics and text bold type.

(...hm, are nitpicks of that calibre worth bringing up? And somehow I sense
this will not reach psd...)