Hi Dave

> I created yet another note-taking adaptation for TiddlyWiki, called
> braintags,

> Would love your feedback.

You know I always enjoy your TW-applications :-)
Thank you for sharing yet another inspiring note-taking-tw..

I've adapted, translated (Danish) and customized my own variation of
braintags here:

http://xn--mns-ula.dk/TWsOS/braintags/

Your previous "wide-screen" Notestorm version (
http://www.giffmex.org/NoteStorm.html
) has given me many great hours of tweaking and playing around with a
project of mine:

http://udviklngsprojekt.tiddlyspace.gir.dk/
http://udviklingsprojekt.tiddlyspace.com/
http://udviklingsprojekt.tiddlyspot.com/

Thanks again Dave!
Great job - thank you for sharing it with the community..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson