Hi Dani,

do you use TiddlyFox from FireFox extensions official repository? The thing 
is, there's quite outdated version in there. The latest version can be 
found at GitHub [1] (tiddlyfox.xpi file); though, recently Jeremy added 
some new things and I'm not sure how stable it is (see the main 
conversation [2]). Version 1.0alpha12 works finely for me. This particular 
post can be useful [3], but still there's a bunch of recent changes, so I 
suggest testing the newest version after you create backups of your 
TiddlyWikis.

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] https://github.com/tiddlywiki/tiddlyfox
[2] 
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/tiddlywikidev/1Em8cJviVKk
[3] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywikidev/1Em8cJviVKk/Anydib5eIAkJ

суббота, 4 мая 2013 г., 22:08:18 UTC+4 пользователь danizobin написал:
>
> I'm using Tiddly on firefox, through the TiddlyFox extension. 
> Every time I load Tiddly, an annoying allert pop's up, asking me aboujt 
> the obvious: do I want to enable tiddlywiky saving features. Yes I do. 
>
> Is there a way to turn this alert off? 
>
> Who is it that asks me that - is it the extension or firefox itself, maybe 
> some security measure?
>
> Dani
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to