I place text between these braces to store and display "pure text".
{{{
Text here
}}}
or
{{{Text here}}}
But I also past HTML in between the
<html>
</html>
Then I get full HTML in my tiddler.
Tags. I don't recall which plugin from TiddlyTools permitted this. I do use
the FF Plugin "Copy HTML" to make this easier.
Tony
On Saturday, 27 September 2008 02:00:33 UTC+10, [email protected] wrote:
>
> Dear TiddlyWiki experts,
>
> I am looking for the solution to a problem that seems frequent to me,
> and yet I didn't find any solution in the archives of this group, nor
> elsewhere.
>
> I have a TiddlyWiki that I use as a personal notebook. It contains
> basically two kinds of tiddlers: notes that I typed myself, and text
> pasted in from other sources (usually Web pages). For typing notes,
> TiddlyWiki is just fine. But pasted-in text often looks ugly when
> interpreted with Wiki markup. What I'd like to do is tell TiddlyWiki
> not to apply any specific formatting to a given tiddler, either by
> adding a tag or by adding some straightforward markup (the less the
> better).
>
> At first I thought <nowiki> or triple quotes would do the job, but
> they also suppress line breaks, turning my tiddler into a single long
> paragraph.
>
> I want my pasted-in text to look just as if I had pasted it into any
> word processor: the division into paragraphs should be respected,
> ideally URLs should be recognized and made clickable (though that's
> not essential), and that's it. No WikiWords, no strikethrough, nothing
> at all.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
> Konrad.
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.