Hi Stephan,
It seems you are digging into TiddlyWiki, which is a good thing. It seems 
you can read the plugin code and find bugs, which is a good thing. ... keep 
on going. 

On Monday, May 6, 2013 8:15:52 PM UTC+2, Stephan Hradek wrote:
>
> There is an issue at: 
>
>> https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/tiddlywiki/issues/123
>> -m
>>
>> Yes, I know, but no one reacted.
>

I think, this 
(https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=de&fromgroups=#!topic/tiddlywiki/Nm0DhKdVmqQ)
 
was the first post I saw.  ....
cool I'm "no one" :)

And the solution/bugfix was already provided. The refresh kicks in, but 
> can't find my transcluded section as the section has a wrapper with an 
> attribute tiddler="TiddlerTitle##Section". But the refresh handler comparse 
> this attribute with just the title. So it's necessary to cut off the 
> section, which my bugfix does. 
>

I did see your second post which contains

> .. This, of course, only works for sections transcluded using <<tiddler>> 
not those transcluded <<wikify>>

I did reply with some info's. They are probably wrong or don't work but my 
reply is the last one. 

----

Some thoughts.

If you want, that someone digs deeper into a problem (even if it is a bug), 
a "minimal testcase" will help a lot. eg: I know, where to find <<wikify>> 
and <<editSections>> plugin, but it needs time to create a testcase. If 
there is no test TiddlyWiki, that demonstrates the problem and if I'm not 
in the mood to build one on my own, I try to give a hint. Hint's typically 
need a minute of my time. 

IMO the easiest way to create at TW related testcase atm is with 
TiddlySpace [1]. 

-m

[1] http://tiddlyspace.com

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to