Hello!

I copied the .jar and empty.html file to one of our servers in the office.
 When i open the empty.html on IE on the hosted server, I am able to edit
and make changes that save to the empty.html file.
However, when I open the .html file on another computer, I am able to open
the edit box for the tiddler but it prevents me from typing or saving into
it.

I checked the permission settings on the .html file to allow read/write
access for the other computers but am lost. Please advise, thank you!