I believe it is generally strongly preferred by plugin devleopers that you
keep the tags, and plugins, intact - at least if you keep the name of the
plugin - because otherwise different variants of the same plugin can start
spreading.

Other than that, I don't know of a plugin that does what you ask for.

<:-)