> However, is there a way to use the backup feature of TiddlyWiki, with the
> LuaKit browser (ie. WebKit) without having to install Java and browser
> plugin?

In my previous response, I wrote:

> > Java is needed when you are using a browser that relies on the
> > external TiddlySaver.jar to support TiddlyWiki file I/O functions.
> > This includes Chrome, Safari, Opera and other Webkit-based browsers.

Please take note that "backup feature" would be a kind of file I/O,
and LuaKit would be a "Webkit-based browser".

Restated: ** You cannot perform any TiddlyWiki file I/O functions in a
Webkit-based browser unless you also install Java and place the
TiddlySaver.jar file in the same directory as your document. **

-e





-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to