Hello
I am using Erics "OpenStoryPlugin" to open a set of Tiddlers defined by
links in a storytiddler.
Now I would like to open this tiddler containing the story together with
the storyTiddler as first tiddler
I would like to use it as a sort of Introduction/Table of content.
But even if i put a link referring to the Tiddler itself it is not
opened together with the story (or closed again, I don't know).
Is there a way to work around this behaviour.
I am using this command to open the story, is there a way to put
something in there to open the storytiddler?
<<openStory [["+tiddler.title+"]] [["+tiddler.title+"]]>>
So far this all works well (Thanks to Eric). Yet it should still open
[["+tiddler.title+"]] on Top of the story.
Thanks for your help!
Jan
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.