I've created a TiddlyWiki and placed it on my Dropbox. I can open it and
edit it properly, but it does not save any change I've done: as soon as I
open it again, it's all gone! I've tried to change it through both of my
computers (the fact that I use two computers very often is why I really
want it on my Dropbox), but this thing happens to both of them. I've taken
TiddlyWiki off the Dropbox for a test and it would save changes
when edited out of Dropbox. Anyone knows how I can deal with this situation?

Thaaanks!