Hi Eric

> Try this:
> 1) go tohttp://www.TiddlyWiki.com
> 2) edit a tiddler (just add something to HelloThere)
> 3) press "save changes"

With IceWeasel (debian version of Firefox  - 10.0.2) I get this error:

"The original file '\\tiddlywiki.com\' does not appear to be a valid
TiddlyWiki"

Google Chrome (v23.0.1271.97 on Debian) downloads a file :-)

Chromium (v25.0.1323.1 on Puppy Linux) works.

SeaMonkey (v2.13.1 on Puppy Linux) opens a dialog in the upper right
corner where you can download a file by right clicking a link.
You'll get different names for a file depending on where you cilck on
the text in the dialog. Alle names have *html.part as a suffix,
however they all seem to be a result of the same process as they have
the same content and seem to work fine, when downloaded...

Great job!!

Now it's possible to open a TW (v2.8) in (almost) any browser - use it
as a template - write things, create new tiddlers - and download the
results!!

Pretty amazing that is!!!

A couple of years ago I made my students download a TW taylored as a
CV. They had to download it it be able to fill out the forms.
There where problems depending on which browsers they used..

Now they can fill out the forms in the online TW and download it when
they are finished.
That is neat :-)

Thank you Eric...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson