On Monday, June 3, 2013 6:48:26 PM UTC+2, BuildHeaven wrote:

> Hi I'm using the upload plug in, it always tells me that it failed to
> upload, but it seems to be dropping a file to the server whenever I don't
> give it a name and the file it leaves just uses the same name as the local
> one. What's going on, it seems to be the newest version being saved, so why
> is it telling me its fialing and why doesn't it name it what I tell it to?

Do you use a file TW and want to upload to a server?
Which TW version?
 - use <<version>> in a tiddler to see it.
Do you use your own server or upload to tiddlyspot, tiddlyspace ???

As you may have seen (in this group) allready, all browser vendors did
disable "unsecure save functions", which is causing trouble with the TW
save mechanism. So upload from file TW to eg tiddlyspot.com is __not__
possible anymore. There is no fix in sight at the moment.

hope this helps
-m