Hi everyone, I'm using the UploadPlugin on version 2.8.0 and I would like
to edit the upload options screen which is available via the
backstage>Upload buttons. I just want to copy my store.php url into it so
that I can copy past it every time I need to save to web. I use this TW all
the time from multiple devices and I don't want to have to type the URL in
every time I save it which might be once every 5 minutes or 20 times a day.
If you know an easier way to make it store that input that would be great
too. I would love it if I could just use this like a regular website login.
is there a plug in for that so that I can just log in with a ID and
password and it will let me edit and save? It would be great to just enter
an ID and password and click a "remember me" checkbox and not have to fret
with it anymore.