Hi Giovanni

mGSD is a much cherished part of TiddlyWiki's heritage, and the community
has learned a lot from its users. Some of the key features of mGSD will be
built into the TW5 core (for example, checkboxes and tagglytagging); the
intention is that the more complex features would be constructed out of the
core primitives provided by TW5 (one of the goals of TW5 is to efficiently
support the work of other toolmakers who are building on top of it). There
will be a range of editions of TW5 published on tiddlywiki.com that are
tuned for different purposes -- I'd certainly hope that Simon and others in
the community will contribute editions designed for people using GTD-like
approaches.

I'd be interested to hear how you might rank the important features of mGSD.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM, <glciamp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> are there any plans to port/integrate mGSD into Tiddlywiki 5? If no, how
> difficult that would be?
>
> Cheers
>
> Giovanni
>
> --