On Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:04:34 PM UTC-6, Eric Shulman wrote:
 
If, however, you want to display this tiddler *in the current 
document*, without opening a separate document window, you can use 
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ExternalTiddlersPlugin 

Eric,

I'm not sure if I'm replying to the right post here so that shows what a 
newbie I am. I've installed the ExternalTiddlersPlugin that you mentioned, 
but my problem is it just places the text from the external tiddler into 
the current tiddler. What I need is a way to link to a tiddler so it will 
open like any other tiddler (below the one the link is in) but have the 
tiddler it opens be from an external tiddlywiki. Is this possible? Maybe 
I'm not using ExternalTiddlersPlugin properly but I can't find anything by 
searching this group that will help me.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to