(A forum search, and web search, didn't find anything directly on point.)
 
I'm using a pretty basic TW 2.8.1 with the built-in theme.  When I print 
the page (IE 10) the fonts are way too small.  I'm guessing here but I 
think the body text (which is in * bulleted list form) is maybe 7/8 point 
type (san serif).  Inline code is similar, but out-of-line code blocks are 
a bit larger.
 
I'd like to set some larger font sizes, but I don't even really know why 
the font sizes are so small.
 
Anyway, it is possible all I need to do is add one or more styles to the @media 
print sections, such as body { font-size: 10pt !important } but where do I 
find the list of styles/classes/CSS whatevers I need to customize?
 
(And should I be putting them in the StyleSheet tiddler or in the 
StyleSheetPrint tiddler?)
 
Here's my current StyleSheet tiddler (I haven't overridden the shadow 
StyleSheetPrint tiddler):
 
/***
 Styles for printing, see 
http://www.giffmex.org/twfortherestofus.html#%5B%5BPrinting%20just%20tiddler%20titles%20and%20text%20without%20all%20the%20TiddlyWiki%20stuff%20around%20it%5D%5D
These may not be necessary!  Check out StyleSheetPrint shadow.
***/
<!--{{{-->
@media print {#mainMenu {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {#topMenu {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {#sidebar {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {#messageArea {display: none ! important;}} 
@media print {#toolbar {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {.header {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {.tiddler .subtitle {display: none ! important;}}
@media print {.tiddler .toolbar {display; none ! important; }}
@media print {.tiddler .tagging {display; none ! important; }}
@media print {.tiddler .tagged {display; none ! important; }}
<!--}}}-->
/***
 Colors/styles for sparkline
***/
/*{{{*/
.sparkline { background:[[ColorPalette::SecondaryPale]]; border:0; }
.sparktick { background:[[ColorPalette::PrimaryDark]]; }
/*}}}*/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to