Here's a demo...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2040050/tw2/2013.10.07.PSoares.SlideShowPlugin.mobile.controls.html

On Monday, 7 October 2013 00:21:43 UTC+2, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
>  Thanks a lot, I  didn't even dare to dream about swipe-gesture support, 
>> this would be great.
>>
>> I have already modified the stylesheet parameters for the visibility of 
>> the controlBar and twisted it by 90° to get a horizontal version, but it's 
>> quite a drag to position it precisely. for my desires I would have liked 
>> would be best to have single buttons to fit into my menu bar.
>>
>> I think assuming there was support for the swipe-gesture, it would be 
>> most practical to insert an exit button into the table of content accessed 
>> by the slide number. Then it could be used to jump and to end the 
>> presentation.
>>
>
> All done...
>
> https://raw.github.com/tobibeer/TiddlyWikiPlugins/master/forked/SlideShowPlugin.js
>
> Or minified...
>
> https://raw.github.com/tobibeer/TiddlyWikiPlugins/master/forked/SlideShowPlugin.min.js
>
> - tobias 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to