Thanks for opening the thread

I gave it a try and it works :-)
I couldn't find it at addons at Mozilla.
Running Firefox beta 25 with Android 4.3 downloaded from Chrome, the latest
version:  https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox/raw/master/tiddlyfox.xpi

Go to your Download folder using a file manager app, like OI file manager.
I couldn't get the file manager to open the .xpi so I had to make a dummy html
file to get the file path or you can remember it. Then paste the path and edit
it to point to the local location of the tiddlyfox.xpi within Firefox
My path was file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/tiddlyfox.xpi
The install dialog should pop up followed by a restart, then wee we have
tiddlywiki on mobile Firefox!
You can bookmark it and add it to the home screen, under options. Very handy to
play with classic again!!

Best,
tony