Jeremy,

Thanks for the fast response.

If I understand it right, to update my TW5 file, I just need to download
checkbox.js, import it into my TW5, save, and reload the file - right?

For one file, this seems easy, but what if I have an existing TW5 file with
a bunch of tiddlers and want to upgrade when you have a bigger TW5 release?

Thanks.

--
Arkady

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Arkady
>
> Thanks for the feedback. The checkbox widget should definitely update the
> modified and modifier fields. I've committed an update:
>

> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/d42fb673f88ea6f0a23583bbc92bfcdb967180a1
>
> It won't show up on five.tiddlywiki.com until the current widget
> refactoring is merged in the next day or two,
>
> Best wishes
>
> Jeremy
>

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Arkady Grudzinsky
> <agrudzin...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I'm playing with TW5 for GTD implementation.  I have noticed that adding
>> the tag "done" to a "task" tiddler using a checkbox widget does not update
>> the modified field of the task tiddler.  I think, it should.  Adding "done"
>> tag by editing the tiddler does update the modified field.  Using the
>> checkbox should not be different.  I was going to use it to track tasks
>> completed within last week.
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Jeremy Ruston