Hi Ger,

You need to modify the newJournal macro a little bit, since it now only
uses 'DD MMM YYYY' as Date/Time string.

1) In the right sidebar click the tab 'More' and the tab 'Shadowed'
2) Double-click the shadow tiddler SideBarOptions
3) Click 'Edit' and you see the definition of the newJournal macro
<<newJournal "DD MMM YYYY" "journal">>
4) Adjust the Date/Time string e.g. add ' at 0hh:0mm:0ss' behind 'DD MMM
YYYY' so you end up with <<newJournal "DD MMM YYYY at 0hh:0mm:0ss"
"journal">>
5) Click 'Done'
6) Save your TW and reload.
7) If you now click 'new journal' you get what you want, a 'unique' journal
entry.

For more information, see http://tiddlywiki.org/#newJournal

Cheers,

Ton