My TW5 use case is a task management system.  I find the <$list> widget
along with the ability to create custom fields very instrumental.  I need a
filter for "blocked" tasks - tasks tagged with other tasks.

Concepts (nothing new - most borrowed from previous implementations such as
mGSD):
* A task is a tiddler tagged "task".
* Complete tasks - tiddlers tagged "task" and "done".
* Postponed tasks - tiddlers tagged "task" with "start" field set to some
date in the future.  Postponed tasks replace ticklers in my system.
* Blocked tasks - tiddlers tagged "task" which are also tagged with
incomplete task tiddlers (tiddlers tagged "task", but not "done")
* Active tasks - filter="[tag[task]!tag[done]!has[draft.of]!has[start]]" -
need to add a condition for unblocked tasks (tasks not tagged with other
incomplete tasks).

How can I ceate a filter for "blocked" and "unblocked" tasks?

This is also useful to select tasks that do not belong to any project -
tiddlers not tagged with tiddlers tagged "project" or projects that do not
belong to realms, areas, etc.

Is it possible to create such filters?