Hello Tobias,

Thank you for extending the functionality of GetPlugin.

I've spent a while looking at the examples and studying the
ListOfParameters, but as a novice TW user it's a bit too much for my small
brain to take in.

Could I trouble you for a more specific example of combining
MatchedTagsPlugin and GetPlugin? I think maybe I'm being too
ambitious/demanding expecting to be able to do this as a "newbie".

No worries if you're too busy!

Regards,

Bob