On Friday, November 8, 2013 2:50:05 AM UTC-8, Måns wrote:

> Hi Tim
> I'm getting errors using your TiddlyKanBanPlugin in TW version 2.8.1 (no
> errors in TW version 2.6.5) :
> Error Syntax error, unrecognized expression:
> .kanbancolumn[kanbanstate="[tagName1]",.kanbancolumn[kanbanstate="[tagName2]",
>
> etc
> Despite from the errors - the plugin seems to work fine.

The error indicates that some of the plugin's CSS content is being parsed
as javascript code.  A quick look at the plugin source shows that there is
a "!stylesheet" section containing the errant CSS, and that this section is
*supposed* to be delivered as the "payload" for a shadow tiddler,
StyleSheetKanbanPlugin.

I didn't try to install the plugin myself, so I don't know if the original
source code is damaged in some way.  Even so, I suspect that you somehow
accidentally mangled the plugin source so that a comment marker (/* or
/***) was lost, resulting in the CSS being seen as code instead of data to
be delivered into a shadow.  I'd try re-installing from the original source
and see if that fixes it.

-e