I added Eric's bookmarklets with the little arrows to hide/unhide the lest and right sidebars. I put them in the subtitle.

Now I've restarted and the view with both sidebars visible is broken.

Before I restarted. the tiddler view in the middle would shrink and grow as I hid/undid each of the left and right sidebars.

Now the tiddler view in the middle goes all the way to the right regardless of whether the right sidebar is there or not. If its there it overlay the controls and the right hand part of the tiddler, including the display of the tags.

OK, so that's some stylesheet thing, isn't it?

What have I 'broken'?

--
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge