On Friday, November 8, 2013 9:27:15 AM UTC-8, Vincent Yeh wrote:

> Added a popup menu that shows the plugin options when moue is over the
> right most part of the tiddler title area. It is a popup menu that
> disappears when you click on it, so it is good only for checkbox options
> but not the text options. I didn't realize it until just now but I don't
> have time for this today nor in the next (quite a) few days, so decided to
> release anyways and fix it later.

This will solve the problem:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#StickyPopupPlugin

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact