Hi Sean

1) Is there a way to hide or show certain ViewTemplates based on specified
> conditions?  For example, I have a tiddler tagged as $:/tags/ViewTemplate,
> but I only want it to show up in tiddlers with certain characters in the
> title, or in tiddlers with lowercase tags.

You can use the reveal widget but the conditions that it supports at the
moment may not help for your scenario. An alternative is to use the <$list>
widget with a [limit[1]] on the filter. That way the template will only be
displayed if the filter matches one or more tiddlers. So, for example, you
could hide a block unless the current tiddler has at least one tag:

<$list filter="[is[current]tags[]limit[1]]" variable="listItem">
This is only displayed for tiddlers that have at least one tag
</$list>

> 2) If there are several tiddlers tagged as $:/tags/ViewTemplate, how can
> you control what order they display in?  Currently, it appears that they
> display in the order they were created.

The tag tiddler $:/tags/ViewTemplate has a `list` field that specifies the
ordering to be applied when listing the tiddlers that have that tag. (This
feature is a general purpose, optional extension of the tag mechanism in
TiddlyWiki5).

> Thanks for all the great work.  It looks amazing and I look forward to
> watching the progression of TW5.

Many thanks, much appreciated,

Best wishes

Jeremy