Hi Bob,

I got an error when looking at your TiddlySpot site:

Syncer error: XMLHttpRequest error: 404

No idea why (I'am not a programmer).

Impressive what you have done with a theme so far. You did more than I did
to create my 'Hidden sidebar' theme ;)

I do like the 'Close other tiddlers' button as well.

Personally - and for sure that is a matter of taste - I should use a bigger
line height: it will be easier to read.

I will follow your progress since it is very interesting.

Cheers,

Ton