Hi Josh

The "close all" button is at the bottom of the "open" tab in the sidebar;
the button is right at the bottom, and is quite pale until you mouse over
it.

"Close others" is available internally but not included in the default
templates yet. See here for an example of a TW5 that uses it:

http://tw5gray.tiddlyspot.com

There will be a new journal facility soon.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM, Josh <yoshise...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In Classic TW there is a Close All Button and Close Other But Not This
> Button, where did they go?
>
> Also in Classic was a New Journal Tiddler Button, I presume a customised
> version of New Blank Tiddler? Where did this go?
>
> How can I get these buttons back?
>
> I have never created javascript or a TW macro before but if that is what
> it takes I am willing to try?
>
> Help much appreciated.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Josh.