Today I achieved some progress in my work, using TW5 and some "List Magic".
But as I'm not sure how much I will be allowed to show from my real work in
public, I thought I'd invest some time and create some examples for you.
David inspired me with his TW5 mall <http://www.giffmex.org/tw5mall.htm>and so
I've set up something slightly similar.

I want to enhance it more, by explaining the stuff done in the tiddlers
there, but you might want to already take a look.

So without any further ado: Here is the TW5 Magick
TiddlySpot<http://tw5magick.tiddlyspot.com/>
…