A friend expressed interest in TW and I promised to e-mail him some info.

I'm always afraid people get overwhelmed when they take look at TW because
the whole tiddlyverse has grown so complex. Especially if they're not
hackers - which I don't think he is, but then neither am I. He works as a
teacher btw.
.
"Flavor wise" (for lack of better term) I'm thinking of only bringing up TW
classic (and tiddlywiki.com) and TS. And I think post-it notes
("programmable if you wish") are a fair analogy to tiddlers. And of course
I'll mention this group. No mention of tiddlyspot, tiddlytools, TW5 or
other "concepts" to begin with.

IMO the smoothest start is probably to create a space on TS.

Thoughts? What would you do? I'll suggest he reads this thread, btw.

<:-)