Hi Jeremy,

I did have a look at the alpha16 prerelease.
And yes, it is easier to add things to the PageTemplate.

It is not the final alpha16 so I don't know if the following is relevant.

By the way, the Javascript error is still there when you want to modify the
PageTemplate (not that important anymore).

Combined with what I saw at the Hangout yesterday, it looks as if you have
to add manually new tabs/PageTemplate parts to the tag list.

But when you add a tiddler tagged with
$:/tags/PageTemplate<http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Ftags%2FPageTemplate>the
 content of that tiddler is shown, but the tiddler does not show up in
the list of
$:/tags/PageTemplate<http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Ftags%2FPageTemplate>;

you have to add it manually (for reordering).
For me it would be logical when the new tiddler tagged with
$:/tags/PageTemplate<http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Ftags%2FPageTemplate>was
 already in the list.

Cheers,

Ton