I've just pushed a change to allow the title of the tiddler for the edit
event to be specified in the message parameter:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/49ade66540e8a9f96cb90b1ddf3ae74f1a09d315

This means that you'll be able to do:

<$button message="tw-edit-tiddler" param=<<ToDo>>>Edit This List</$button>

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Dylan Kinnett <dy...@nocategories.net>wrote:

> I see. Thank you for pointing that out.
>
> Is there any other way to do what I have in mind, here, without using the
> <$button> ?
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com