The paramifier doesn't seem to stick. If I open a different tiddler it goes
back to a non admin mode (view only, no edit) and the YourName text box is
not filled in with the name used in the paramifier. I have to manually
enter the name in the text box and refresh the page to make the paramifier
apply to all tiddlers (rather than just the default tiddler).

Regards,
The Captain