A variation on this ...

Suppose I want to write a resume in TW and send the file to the recruiter.
Yes, lame, I know, most recrutiers only deal in Word, and the idea of a
wiki is beyond them.
Heck most seem to chocke if you send them a PDF!
But suppose.

I need to compose on my machine but have it read only on theirs.
I'm sure a single-tiddler with confuse them, no 'back' button!
So some of the tiller specific menu functions such as 'close'  must be
there.

But the version on my machine must stay editbale.

Will this technique work for that situation?