Hi, seem to be possible !!
this may help from the developper site (Forum)...

A little hint for everyone…

It took me a while to figure it out but it seems I can now fully
automatically (min synch interval every 15min) replicate my wiki between
android phone, notebook and online dropbox. Means full read/write access to
it at any time from any place. Neat.

1) install AndTidWiki
2) move wiki file to SD card\dropbox
3) on android home screen (not in AndTidWiki) add shortcut; you will find
AndTidWiki listed and can then choose the very file it should open
4) Install Dropbox app
5) install app “Ordner mit Dropbox synchen” (costs 50 cents)
6) install app “Wolschons Dropbox Konten”
7) configure “Ordner mit Dropbox synchen” so that it points to the dropbox
directory you want to keep in synch

Note: The author (Marcus Wolschon) is stating very clearly that his app is
in beta and as the synch tool is permitted to delete files using the app is
at your own risk