Via git revision history, I confirmed that I didn't make any tweaks that
referenced an outside domain.  Then I removed plugin references in the
tiddlywiki.info file and it appears that the tiddlyweb plugin is the
culprit.

When I remove that tiddlyweb plugin from tiddlywiki.info, I am able to
build an html wiki file just fine.  However, without that plugin, it
appears that I'm no longer able to serve up the .tid files via the server.

As a workaround, I'm copying one version of tiddlywiki.info *without* the
tiddlyweb plugin reference right before building the html wiki file and
copying another version of tiddlywiki.info *with* the tiddlyweb plugin
reference right before serving .tid files via the server.  I created
shortcut commands, which simplify and eliminate any thinking from this
process.

However, I'm still wondering if this is expected behavior with respect to
the tiddlyweb plugin?