Hi,

I've been asleep a few years with all the fun TiddlyWiki goings on, but
have recently awoke to TW5 beta.

I'm really digging the drag and drop of content i/o TW5 (RIP TiddlySnip)
and playing around with mobile syncing with Dropbox.

In the midst of tinkering, i found that Google Drive now is handy for
hosting:

https://googledrive.com/host/0B51gSXixfJ2Qb0I4R2M4MWJVMlU

where that long hashy bit is unique to your public Google Drive
tiddlywiki.html asset.
You can drag that [[Host TiddlyWiki on GoogleDrive]] tiddler into your TW5
like magico.
TiddlyWiki Rocks!

Again.

Best,