On Saturday, December 21, 2013 10:18:48 PM UTC+1, Michael Herrmann wrote:

> @Mario: The tiddlers I am talking about are not public. So most probably
> nobody will import any of them (except if I can convince a colleague to
> also work with TW ;)

I think, they may use one of your "editions" that may contain stuff, that
works for your usecase. So you can set up 2 versions and show them the
difference. IMO 5 minutes of work to create the 2 versions and 3 minutes of
work to teach them the difference ;)

> But the other way round will happen. I will import tiddlers about TW5
> usage, etc. These tiddler's wikilinks will be broken.

You are right, but it will be interesting for us, if you tell us, how it
works out :)

> Nevertheless, calculating the effort of dealing with a few imported
> tiddlers compared to many own tiddlers makes your proposal a good temporary
> solution until one day when we have the full blown solution. I give it a
> try.

As a wrote above. Pleas let us know, how it works.

------------

Some time ago, I did talk with Jeremy about a "feature", that I'd like to
have:

eg: HelloWorld tiddler uses the CamelCase word TiddlyWiki several times.
- I do like to have WikiLinks ... but only once in a tiddler.
- So for me it would be nice to get the first TiddlyWiki as a link.
   - all the others in a tiddler should be plain text.

So for me it would reduce the wiki links in a nice way. Only the first
appearance will be a link.

I also like the ideas, that Eric brought up, with the "white-" and
"black-lists" of tiddlers.

Just an idea.
-mario