On Thursday, December 26, 2013 5:51:21 AM UTC-8, stephen wrote:

> is the posting here moderated before the post appears on the group? (not
> sure if my main question was posted)

The initial posting from a new group member is held in a queue until it is
approved by the group moderator.  This allows me to block spam before it is
sent to the list.  Most of the time, I get to the pending messages within
an hour or two, sometimes sooner.  However, if I am busy with other things,
it may take a few hours longer before I can review and approve the pending
messages.  Once the initial message from a new member has been approved and
posted, subsequent postings will go right through without further
moderation.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

EVERY DONATION IS IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact