Hello!

I would like to be able to track future dates/set reminders in tw5. I
watched the hangout where html5 controls for date were discussed and that
sounds good. But I want to ask if it is or will be possible to set
reminders for a tiddler with notes such as:

January 23, 2014 - Appointment to meet at Rico's
March 10, 2014 - Lease ends, renew it?
August 15, 2014 - Set up new plan for ...

It would be neat if one could set as many reminders as needed for a tiddler
and of course it would be nice to be able to set recurring reminders once a
week, once a month, once a year etc.

Remindermacros in twc are great and work the way I need to set reminders.

http://remindermacros.tiddlyspot.com/

Tobias has a modded version of remindermacros in his tbgtd (getting things
done) tiddlywiki.

Daniel