Hi Lyall

I've just uploaded some hopefully clearer docs, with a working link for
store.php:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/editions/clientserver/tiddlers/Saving%20on%20a%20PHP%20Server.tid

I'd appreciate feedback as to whether those instructions are accurate,

Many thanks,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston