>> I've been experiencing some wonky behavior with drafts and other
>> state being restored at unexpected times, but have yet to come up
>> with a reliable way to reproduce (or even just articulate) the issue
>
> I've now had a two or three reports of what sounds like the same
> problem [...] Any help duplicating it much appreciated.

I'm afraid I still haven't found a good strategy for that. It seems
related to concurrent access, even passive - i.e. having the same
document open in different tabs. So perhaps some weirdness in the
auto-syncing mechanism? (I'm not actually familiar with the
code/architecture yet.)

> Does clicking the "refresh" button in the control panel/server tab
> help to induce the problem?

Not as far as I can tell.