Hi Jeremy

Some times I get several developer menu bars.

Most often I have two developer menu bars when I open a tw.
When I click on the developer button one of them is removed.
Some of my classic tws produce a new developer menu bar every time I open a
new tiddler....
Those extra panels dissapear if I:
a) Save the wiki or
b) click on the developer button..